Discover a new way to enjoy Tostones, today! Follow this Delicious Mojo Pork recipe and tell us how it went!
Mojo Pork and Tostones
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 pounds boneless grass fed pork shoulder cut into 2-inch cubes
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- In the insert of your Instant Pot, combine the orange juice, lime juice, garlic, and salt.
- Add the pork and toss to coat.
- Make sure the rubber seal is placed inside the lid.
- Set for 45 minutes at high pressure.
- After the 45 minutes are up, press keep warm / cancel and allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes before turning the nozzle to venting and releasing any remaining pressure. Preheat the broiler.
- With a slotted spoon or tongs, remove the pork to a baking sheet. Set the Instant Pot to sauté and reduce the liquid for 10-15 minutes, or until thickened (you want there to be about 1 cup remaining).
- Pour into a heat-proof bowl and skim off some of the fat once it starts to cool and rise to the top.
- Meanwhile, broil the pork for 3-5 minutes per side, until crispy and browned, turning several times to get it browned on at least two of the sides. (the amount of time will depend on the heat of your broiler and distance the pork is from it).
- Serve with the reduced sauce, cilantro, and Prime Planet Tostones Lime flavor!