This Chili Cheese Dip is ridiculously easy to make and tastes great hot out of the oven or cooled to room temperature. Perfect for tailgating or any social gathering.
You can whip this Chili Cheese Dip up today and refrigerate it until it's showtime. We served the dip with some Prime Planet Tostones Lime Flavor. It would also be good with celery sticks or some bell pepper slices.
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened.
- 1 (15-oz) can chili with or without beans.
- 1 cup salsa.
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of an 8-inch round pan. Top cream cheese with chili. Spread salsa on top of chili. Sprinkle cheese on top of salsa.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, until bubbly. Serve with Prime Planet Tostones.